Hulsebus Chiropractic Clinics have been serving the greater Rockford area since 1949. Our Doctors all work as a team to provide you with the best quality care possible.
Our Doctors pride themselves on their education and staying current. Several of our doctors have studied and earn post graduate certification in several areas including Wellness, Golf, Sports, Healing Philosophy, Pregnancy care, Children’s Care and much more.
We are the team Chiropractors for the Rockford IceHogs and local MMA star Kenny “the Guerilla” Booker. We have worked previously with the Rockford Lightning, Rockford Rampage, the Rockford Aviators, and Rockford Foresters.
Our patients vary from newborns to the elderly, weekend warriors to professional NHL hockey stars, very healthy to those trying to regain their health.
Consultations are always available.
Dr. Brant Hulsebus
- Graduated in 2002 from Palmer College of Chiropractic with a BS and DC degree
- Joined the practice in 2002
- Member of International Chiropractor Association, ICA sports council, Named a Legislative & Medicare Chairman and fellow of the ICA, and the Illinois delegate
- Member and past officer of the Illinois Prairie State Chiropractic Associate
- Certified in the Webster Technique
- Team Chiropractor for the Rockford IceHogs since 2004
- Top 40 Leaders in Rockford under 40
- Best Chiropractor in Rockford 2009, 2010 by RRStar
- Earned LCP Degree (Chiropractic Philosophy)
- Earned CCWP Degree (Certified in Wellness)
- Email: email@example.com
- Locally on Board of Next Rockford, member Rockford Cosmopolitan Club, serve on HS team at Jefferson Acadmeny
Dr. Nathaniel Hays
- Graduated in 2011 from Palmer College of Chiropractic with a BS and DC degree
- Worked as a Clinical Teaching Assistant in the Academic Health Center at Palmer College of Chiropractic
- Associates in Science from Rock Valley College
- Joined the practice in 2014
- Team Chiropractor for the Rockford IceHogs
- Born and raised in Rockford, IL
Dr. Craig Stear, Jr
- Bachelors of Science Degree from Western Illinois University in 2007
- Anatomy Teaching Assistant while at Palmer College of Chiropractic from 2008-2011
- Internship under Hulsebus Rockford Chiropractic since March 2011
- Graduate of Palmer College of Chiropractic in June 2011 with a DC degree
- Finalist for the Virgil Strang Philosophy award during graduation
- Joined the Clinic in June 2011
- Member of the International Chiropractic Association and the Illinois Prairie State Chiropractic Association